In our business, process and compliance are very important. We have mapped our process and developed workflows, protocols and charge codes which form part of our system.
This underpins a system which is monitored for quality indicators on a weekly basis.
For larger clients we also undertake a formal client review (and auditing) process. As you might expect we have a formal complaints process (with close out) and in all file management activity observe the Privacy Act.
In terms of infrastructure our group has also significantly invested in industry specific software and has moved its applications into a Tier 1 data centre with facilities for secure hosting.
Further to this, we have digital voice recording, (for quality and compliance) plus offer web-based technology services to deliver client information in real time.
For all Credit Management and Debt Recovery accounts, data is held in a secure environment behind firewalls and is stored and served encrypted (SSL) and is backed-up daily.
Summary of Facilities available to Clients:
- Quality monitored system
- Industry specific software
- Secure web portals for clients to monitor file progress
- Online reporting (6 x downloadable reports)
- Secure data storage, firewall and servers
- Digital voice recording – for quality control and compliance
- Phone, email and fax contact points