Australian Credit Management is a firm specialising in credit management, debt collection and loan portfolio management.
The company commenced in 2007 established by a major legal firm. Starting initially in Adelaide then opening in Darwin, the business has grown. It now has over 300 active clients, including many well-known brands and national organisations.
In 2010 we built and implemented an innovative web platform application called Loantrac ® and then launched a new operating division focused on handling loan portfolios for major lenders.
Since the business first commenced the investment in software, systems and process improvement has been considerable. But it is this combination of skills and systems which gives measurable efficiency in file processing and better results for our clients.
Today, our business system allows us to cater for all commercial levels, from large corporations and government divisions, through to medium-sized businesses. To do this we:
- deploy leading software and back-end technology systems
- employ experienced people – we do not offshore our work
- take service quality and service delivery seriously
- undertake reviews of our business to ensure ongoing compliance
Recently we further upgraded our web-delivered software: this now makes instructing online very easy (anytime / anywhere) and enables ACM to provide clients with detailed file information, data transparency and real time reporting.
- July 2009: Darwin office opened
- August 2010: New business stream ‘loan portfolio management’ launched
- February 2011: Big 4 bank contract secured
- October 2012: SA Power contract renewed
- November 2012: NT Government contract secured
- March 2013: NAB contact renewed
- May 2013: MAC contract renewed
- August 2013: MBO and corporate restructure
- September 2013: New legal entity ALM commences operation
- October 2013: ACM moves to new corporate offices in Adelaide